Sunday, July 13, 2008

Here it comes...

Well my friends, this is it. The hurricane of tech week now charges toward us. There is no stopping it. Next week is the last week I will be here. :( I don't have much time (I must go study and prepare for finals and such like), but I have one quick note for you all. If you are desirous to come see our production of Tewelth Night you can come this next Wednesday or Thursday at 7:30 pm to the outdoor stage at Mira Costa College. Since this is a masked performance we have two casts, one which will act while the other is speaking. If you come Wednesday night you will see the Rosencrantz cast (the cast I am in) on stage and if you come the following night Guildenstern will be acting for you.
You will not have to purchase tickets. However, they will be asking for donations and such like at the door. Also, since it is outside, please bring lawn chairs and blankets. Hope to see you there!

No comments: